Search The Website
- National Diploma in Business Computing
- He is the CEO of Empiric Steel (Pty) Ltd and founder of Selao (Pty) Ltd. He has more than 15 years’ experience in
the Construction and Built Environment industry and has previously worked for Fikile Construction as a Business
Development Executive for 8years.
Governance and Leadership Experience
- He currently serves as the Secretary General of the Black Business Council in the Built Environment (BBCBE), an
active member of the National Federated Chamber of Commerce and Industry (NAFCOC) for fifteen years.
- He is a National Executive Committee member of the Black Business Council (BBC), the Construction Sector Charter
Council (CSCC) and serves on the Council of the Engineering Council of South Africa (ECSA).
- He also serves as a council member on the Council of the South African Council for the Landscape Architectural
Profession (SACLAP), chairperson of Tusk Construction Support Services